We offer In-person One-on-One and Group Consultations for start-ups or SMEs planning to or already doing business internationally with the support they need to effectively access the American market for their goods and services.
Are you a small business owner looking to expand your market in the USA? Are you having problems finding the right contact?
Finding it difficult to understand the import requirements within the USA? Can´t find the right professional to assist you?
Imagine being able to understand the US market for your company´s goods and services, conform to the legal requirements, connect with US distributors and buyers and obtain detailed analysis of trade options for marketing your goods and services into the USA.
We specialize in consulting with small entrepreneurs that are exploring exporting options and need help to expand their business in the American market.
Whether your company manufactures goods or provides professional services, We partner with other US companies to help you develop your export business.
We are very flexible and will work with you towards:
- Understanding the US market for your company’s goods and services
- Conforming to the legal requirements for entering the US market
- Connecting with US distributors for your goods and services
- Providing detailed analysis and trade options for marketing your goods and services into the U.S.
So how does it work….?
Easy, download this form, fill it out by answering the questions and describing in your own words what is what you sell or are looking for and that´s it!
We will carefully review your information and will work hand in hand with you to help you achieve your goals.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
If you would like to get in touch with us, any other way, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 813-586-0200.
We do this by:
- Training basics of exporting and the US environment
- Connecting companies with partners for their goods or services through trade shows or remote representation
- Provide consultations on product and general business development.