This vegan baobab strawberry almond smoothie is sure to please as a refreshing drink! You'll need time to soak the almonds, so take note.
- 2 tablespoons A Gift To Africa Baobab Fruit Powder
- 2 cups Almond Milk (or other plant based milk of choice)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup ice
- Place the almonds in a small bowl and cover with water. Soak the almonds overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning, drain and rinse the almonds. Blend the almonds and almond milk in a high-speed blender on very high speed for about 2 minutes until the almonds are completely dissolved in the almond milk.
- Next, add the strawberries, banana, baobab powder and ice and blend until smooth and creamy!