A Gift To Africa
Mongongo Oil - 100% Pure & Natural
Mongongo oil is a light oil pressed from the mongongo nuts which drop down from the manketti tree, naturally found in the Kalahari desert of southern Africa. The nut oil is excellent for the maintenance of curly hair types, besides providing excellent nutrition to the skin in the form of linoleic acid which is an essential fat for our body.
Most of its therapeutic benefits are based on the nutrients that it contains and these it delivers to us via the skin.
- Nutrient – first and foremost it is a nutritive oil which can easily cure deficiency of linoleic acid in the body, even when applied on the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory – Linoleic acid in mongongo oil bestows upon it powerful anti-inflammatory activity. However, it is important to note that oils rich in LA can have pro-inflammatory effect on certain people. Additional anti-inflammatory effect is provided by the ample Vitamin E.
- Antioxidant – Significant amount of Vitamin E coupled with some phytonutrients delivers free radical fighting power.
- Moisturizer – It aids the skin in healing its natural barrier which is an external layer that prevents water from our skin from evaporating out, leaving it dry and parched. Mongongo Oil
Helps minimize frizziness,
- • dryness and flakes
- • General hair conditioner
- • Lip Balm
- • Rich in Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant for the skin