A Gift To Africa
Moringa Delicious Greens
This is a complete green supplement with vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and live enzymes that our bodies desperately need. It contains spirulina, which is 60% vegetable protein; and barley grass, which is naturally rich in copper, potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, enzymes and chlorophyll.
This green blend also contains mineral-rich sea vegetables like dulse and bladderwrack for an extra kick, as well as, antioxidants important for overall health and well-being. Supergreens help alkalize, detoxify, energize and nourish our cells, improve digestion and boost the immune system. Our Organic Delicious Greens Power Blend is specially formulated to help the body convert its own reserves of energy stimulating and enhancing vitality.
Moringa leaf powder: Containing over 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, raw certified organic Moringa (Moringa Oleifera) is one of nature's most nutritious foods. Ideal for helping our bodies maintain optimum health and balance. Barley grass: Organic Raw Barley Grass is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in nature. Barley grass is a good source of protein and contains 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and 13 minerals. The nutrition of barley grass is similar to that of wheatgrass though some prefer the taste. Our raw organic barley grass powder is an easy way to get the nutrition of this incredible green food.
- Wheatgrass powder: Organic Raw Wheatgrass is a source of protein and includes all eight of the essential amino acids, as well as 13 of the remaining 16 nonessential amino acids. Besides containing most vitamins, minerals and a source of living chlorophyll, organic wheatgrass has three other special components that make it particularly valuable.
- Spirulina: Organic Raw Spirulina is a type of live blue-green algae found in most lakes and ponds. It has been consumed for thousands of years by Mexican (Aztecs, Mayans), African, and Asian people. Raw Spirulina powder is considered a complete protein because well over half of it consists of amino acids -- the building blocks of protein. It is also a quality source of other nutrients including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, carotenoids, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, and gamma linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid). Spinach powder: Organic Raw Spinach is a source of Lutein, Protein, Iron, Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Sodium, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Beta-carotene, Potassium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Carotenoids, Niacin, Chlorophyll, Antioxidants, Phytochemicals, Lipoic acid, and folate (also known as vitamin B9 and natural folic acid).
- Green Broccoli: Organic Raw Broccoli is a quality source of a flavonoid called kaempferol. Recent research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our bodies. This kaempferol connection helps to explain its ability to support a healthy inflammation response and it should also open the door to future research on the benefits of broccoli for a hypoallergenic diet.
- Alfalfa leaf: The leaves of this amazing plant contain eight amino acids as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron sulfides, choline, and beta-carotene. It is said to be a source of Vitamins A, B, D, C, E, and K as well as zinc calcium. Alfalfa leaves are a source of saponins and antioxidants. Coconut milk powder: Our 100% Certified Organic Coconut Milk is a delicious superfood and high in nutrition, naturally packed with phytonutrients, healthy fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Our fresh, Organic Coconut Milk is a wonderful treat and chock full of goodness, containing a rare source of Healthy fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) that are metabolized more efficiently (faster) in the body than normal fats
- Beetroot: Organic Raw Beetroots are a quality source of nitrates, potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and calcium, as well as vitamins A, B and C. Beets, are a unique source of phytonutrients called betalains which give beets their dark red color. Betanin and vulgaxanthin are the two best-studied betalains from beets, and both have been shown to provide antioxidant and detoxification support.
- Ginger root powder: This wonderfully spicy herb, ginger has been renowned for millennia in many areas throughout the world. Non-GMO ginger is mentioned in ancient Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern writings, and has long been prized for its aromatic, culinary and medicinal properties. Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects and may support a healthy inflammation response.
- Tomato: The red tomato is the fruit of the plant Lycopersicon esculentum. Botanically speaking, tomato is not only a fruit but also a berry since it is formed from a single ovary. Tomatoes are originally native to the western side of South America, in the region occupied by Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, and the western half of Bolivia. Dulse: Organic Raw Dulse seaweed (Rhodymenia palmata) comes from a sea vegetable that has a fine distinct taste of the sea. Naturally mineral rich, our raw Organic Dulse powder can be easily included in practically any dish. Sprinkle it on entrees, soups, and salads. Or add it to smoothies, teas, and iced drinks. Our organic Dulse powder comes from the pristine and protected oceans off the coast of Canada. Stevia extract (debittered): Our Organic Stevia Extract Powder has been enzyme treated (debittered) to remove the bitter steviosides and improve the overall taste. This is a 100% natural herbal extract with nothing added.
UsesSome possible traditional uses of our raw Green Power - Organic Delicous Greens may inclue:
- • Easy to digest: 100% absorbent in your body
- • Vegetarian & Vegan
- • No fat & low carbohydrates
- • No fillers such as bran, rice or oat
- • Blends easily in juice, fruit smoothies, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk or water • Alkalizing formula
- • May support weight loss, without a decrease in energy & stamina
- • High insoluble fiber, antioxidants, essential & trace minerals & vitamins
- • Caffeine free
- • Non GMO
- • Gluten Free
- • Chemical Free