Not your ordinary Shea butter.
This shea butter is called Nilotica is a rare shea butter found in East Africa.
- Butyrospermum Parkil subspecies Niloticum (shea butter)
• It is a natural face and body moisturizer for all skin types with vitamins A and E. • Soothes wrinkles and scars and softens the skin.
• It is so smooth and naturally liquefies at the touch of warm skin.
Safe for baby skin too! No scent.
• Contains natural healing properties free from synthetic perfumes.
• Recommended for sensitive skin especially babies and people with allergies.
• Wild harvested in Uganda